We’re kinda nerdy.
Life sciences. Technology. Financial Services. Healthcare. We love the challenge of developing messaging, strategy and creative that communicates complex ideas in a simple, memorable way.
We hate boundaries.
We integrate communications across all channels — Public Relations, Branding and Interactive. Online. Offline. Social media. The latest technologies.
We expect a lot.
From ourselves. And our clients. If you want a true partner who believes that we have a common enemy — the status quo — let’s talk.
- Has #ContentMarketing Replaced the 'Big Idea' in #Advertising? http://t.co/0GJeMhLuKF
- RT @TechnicallyPHL: ‘Philly companies build stuff that actually works’: @bobmoul says in @DevPhilly http://t.co/aj0QzzaLmH [VIDEO]
- The old ways of identifying your #target #audience are quickly becoming inadequate. http://t.co/FAT6XGavlg
- The age of honest #advertising is upon us. See how McDonald's reached 9 million people by telling the #truth: http://t.co/K8CBidZ1sZ
- The future of on-demand #marketing makes user contribution simple, personal and - most importantly - instant. http://t.co/xiLLKfCWMW
- How IBM told their brand story using nothing but atoms: http://t.co/AoGeFLdPVC
- RT @PhilaPACT: Thank you Buchanan Ingersoll and Rooney & Garfield Group Public Relations for sponsoring 2013 Investment Deal of the Year aw…
- RT @larrygarfield: The Business Case for Responsive Ideology http://t.co/sSfZ3LUnSY via @garfieldgroup
- RT @bobmoul: congrats to team @ArtisanMobile on winning #MoMoMa demo night! You guys rock!
- I'm hiring! Senior Account Executive - B2B at Garfield Group - Greater Philadelphia Area #jobs http://t.co/GZ2thAwO3D
|Latest from The Lab||read more »|
- Has Content Marketing replaced the Big Idea in Advertising?
- Posted on 06-12-2013
- Truth in Advertising?
- Posted on 05-28-2013
- The Business Case for Responsive Ideology
- Posted on 03-27-2013